Medix for tablet enables Medix to be available on tablets with Android operating system.
- You want to offer a portal device to patients?
- You want to let patients play games everywhere in the hospital?
- You want to allow patients to have access to information everywhere in the hospital?
- You want to let patients stream videos and watch TV shows everywhere in a hospital?
- You want to reach out to patients everywhere in a hospital?
- You want to let patients control the TV from a tablet at the bedside?
- And all with a managed and locked device provided by the hospital?
At the end of the bullet-pointed questions. The Medix for tablet is the right choice.
Medix for tablet takes full control over the tablet and lock the device completly. So that no other usage then provided by Medix is possible.
How do I start?
- Buy an Android tablet.
- Purchase a Medix for tablet License.
- Download the Medix for tablet app and install it on the tablet.
- Follow the installation guide to pair your tablet to your Medix account.
- General Specification
2. All apps from the Medix portal can be used on the Android tablets. Whether there are news apps, games, service request, survey or inroom ordering. The settings also allow for both portrait and landscape.
3. Mirroring: The screen can be mirrored with 1 click.
4. TV control: The tablet can switch TV channels without using the TV remote.
|Page orientation||Landscape and Portrait|
|Devices can be controlled||Yes, via the technical administration|
|Security type for cloud communication||AES256|
|Device Lock||Yes, the patient can not access the settings or access other apps other then provided by Medix|
|Compatible devices||Android tablets|